Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Overview of My Short Practicum

Hi, Everyone I am Aa little late to post this on my blog, but still there you go.

What I learned in my Short Practicum This is very exciting that it was a wonderful opportunity for me to learn and explore about the actual school system. My school advisor is a caring person. She was there on the very first day to recieve me. It was a warm, pleasant welcome for me. She introduced me to everyone.
Most fascinating event:
In class , her organisation is amazing, she is cooperative and concerned about the learning of students. She is well prepared for her lesson plan ahead, which gives you time to prepare more about yourself. She also provided me opportunities to observe other different classes as well. I have learned about different kinds of learning environments through visiting different classes. I have attended parent teacher meeting with her, it was wonderful when she was introducing me with parents. She always provide with me a wonderful and valuable feedback through positive outcomes.

No comments:

Post a Comment