Sunday, September 20, 2009

self assesment and Peer evaluation

Self Assessment & peer evaluation

I think my introduction went well. I used the technique of asking questions and checked their prior knowledge towards topic. Learning objectives were declared.

Ways to improve: My computer was not working so i think I'll be more prepared for using technology next time.That will provide me with an opportunity to participate well with children.

Reflection on Peer's feedback: Tecnology should be checked.
It should be set up before hand.
It shold be more interactive.
Students' involvement should be there.

Summary of Peer Evaluation

Everyone was satisfied with introduction part, and with prior knowledge test. Tw of them have said that i was well prepared and have deep knowledge of my topic. However, i should be ready for my lesson with technology prior to deliver my lesson. More teaching aids should be used. I will try to make my lesson more interactive than before.

No comments:

Post a Comment